Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beginnings

Hello to the golfers in the Vail Valley!  As I write this it is snowing at the golf course and we are thinking about the upcoming mountain opening.  However, as a golf professional with a passion for the game and teaching, I want to stay in touch with the game and my clients, no matter what the weather.  So, I will offer this blog and I hope all of you take part in it also.  It will include instruction, some tips on golf fitness, interesting news links, travel ideas and whatever you would like to see.  Just make a comment or drop me a line at the course and we will try to cover your ideas or share your news!  I would like to one day put together a book or manual on learning the game of golf so your feedback would be very helpful.  If things aren't clear I would love to know it so I can explain things better and become a better teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment