Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Earl Stewart College Am

You never know who is reading the blog, so I thought I would invite you to play in our Earl Stewart College Am on April 4th.  We are using the tournament to raise the funds needed to host our Dallas Athletic Club Invitational, which takes place April 5-7.  Some of the best players in college golf will be here to compete for the trophy, including the defending NCAA Champion, Chirapat Jao-Javanil.  Chirapat or "Ja" as she is known to her friends, is a junior from OU and is currently ranked #9 in the country.

Other competitors ranked among the top 60 who will be competing at the DAC Invitational are #2  Kelsey Vines of Oklahoma State, #10 Lindsey Weaver of Notre Dame, #33 AC Tanguay of OU, #41Tonje Daffinrud of Denver, #55 Emily Collins of OU,  and SMU's Jenny Haglund at #57.

Here is a link to our fundraiser.  I hope you can come out and play with some of the best players in the nation and support our venture to bring the best to Dallas every year.

Earl Stewart College Am Brochure

If you can't make it to the College Am or the Invitational, you can follow us on golfstat.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfectionists, Read This!

Today, I was scheduled to recruit in North Texas, but my player's plans changed, so I have some bonus time on my hands and I get to do s...